- Safety measures
- 15 minutes (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Livingstone, Zambia
If you are looking to get a bird’s eye view of one of the world’s most amazing natural wonders, then a helicopter tour of Victoria Falls is a must-do. With Batoka Sky, you can choose from 15, 22 or 30 minute flights that will take you over the Falls, the Zambezi River and the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. You can also opt for a Gorge Liftout, which is the perfect way to return to Livingstone after a day of white water rafting.
Choose from a variety of flight times to suit your schedule
See the Victoria Falls from a whole new perspective
Take in the lush landscapes of the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
Return to Livingstone in style with a Gorge Liftout
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
About Meeting And Pickup
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Africa | Livingstone | Zambia