Char Dham Yatra By Helicopter 2020
Char Dham Yatra By Helicopter 2020, tour from €2508.11 - this is a one-of-a-kind chance for you to experience a breathtaking helicopter journey while discovering Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand, India, Rishikesh, Southern Asia
- Safety measures
- 6 days (approx.)
- Pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English
Location: Dehradun, India
Char Dham Yatra is one the popular pilgrimage route in Uttarkhand in India. The Char Dham circuit is located in the Garhwal area of Uttarakhand surrounded by the Himalayas. Uttarakhand is also growing popular among foreign tourists, who are blessed to see the heavenly natural beauty and Himalayas with a chance to know more about culture of India.
In Hindu religion, the Char Dham Yatra have a great importance, and it is considered that every hindu should do Chardham yatra at least once in a lifetime.
CHAR DHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER
Today, the convenient way to visit Char Dham Yatra through Helicopter services. Safar Air Holidays has made the best facility for smooth helicopter operations from Dehradun in Uttarakhand. However, for exclusive darshan special Charter services are also provided. During the Chardham helicopter tour, the jouney of these holly places becomes so easy and pleasant.
About Meeting And Pickup
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand | India | Rishikesh | Southern Asia