Half-day Helicopter Everest Helicopter Tour from Kathmandu
- Safety measures
- 3 to 4 hours (approx.)
- Pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
EVEREST BASE CAMP by Helicopter is the best way to EXPLORE WORLD HIGHEST MOUNTAIN within short period.
Fly through the Everest region on this unique tour and take in the breathtaking views from your chartered helicopter. Touch down at Everest Base Camp and enjoy a surreal breakfast in the clouds.
• 4 hours journey to Everest Base Camp (Kala Patthar).
• one of highest altitude helicopter tour in the world.
• helicopter flight landing tour at Kala Patthar(5545 M) and Everest view.(Syangboche)
• Explore the largest glacier of Nepal.
• A best alternative tour to Visit mount Everest and Everest base camp with landing period.
• Most recommended tours for children, elder citizen, and physically disabled person.
• Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience and create lasting memories.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infant seats available
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
About Meeting And Pickup
Please send us your flight details so we can send our staff to the airport to pick up and staff will be with a sign at the airport.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Kathmandu | Nepal | Southern Asia