Private Everest Base camp helicopter for 2 pax with landing guide & breakfast
Private Everest Base camp helicopter for 2 pax with landing guide & breakfast, tour from €2123.28 - this is your unique opportunity to have an unforgettable helicopter flight experience and explore Mt. Everest, Nepal, Southern Asia
- Safety measures
- 3 to 4 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
If you want to visit Everest Base Camp but don’t have the time or stamina to trek all the way there, this private helicopter tour is the ideal day trip for you. Take off early in the morning from Kathmandu, and reach the Everest region for breakfast with an incredible view. Enjoy a huge variety of landscapes in a short time, and fulfill a travel dream the easy way.
Hotel transfers are included
Receive personalized attention from your guide on a private tour
A half-day tour that gives you time to fit other sightseeing into your day
An ideal tour for older travelers or those who don’t want to trek
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Infant seats available
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Any hotels , give us hotel Name/adress.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Mt. Everest | Nepal | Southern Asia