Discover Anuradhapura by Helicopter from Negombo
Discover Anuradhapura by Helicopter from Negombo, tour from €1368.38 - this is a one-of-a-kind chance for you to experience a breathtaking helicopter journey while discovering Negombo, Southern Asia, Sri Lanka
- Safety measures
- 1 hour 40 minutes (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English
Location: Negombo, Sri Lanka
(SKU: LK91JM3220) Negombo to AnuradhapuraHelicopter tour is known as one of the most scenic helicopter tours in the world. We facilitate our client ground transport from the landing point to Historical Sites & back along with Chauffeur Guide. The tour picks up points is Negombo Airfield and landing point is Anuradhapura Airfield. During the journey, the helicopter goes passing From the air, Anuradhapura sky, and the Negombo beach sky.
About Meeting And Pickup
Negombo, Sri Lanka
Start timeOpening hours
- 1/1/2022 - 3/31/2025
Monday - Sunday : 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
8C3H+HH4, A13, Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Negombo | Southern Asia | Sri Lanka