Everest – Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar
Everest – Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar, tour from €1223.13 - this is your unique opportunity with an experience a memorable helicopter journey while discovering Kathmandu, Nepal, Southern Asia
- Safety measures
- 2 to 3 hours (approx.)
- Pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 2 more
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
See Mt Everest up close and personal on this heli tour from Kathmandu airport, which also makes a stop at Kalapathar for you to take photos of Everest and several other peaks of the world’s highest mountains. You’ll also be able to enjoy breakfast with views of Everest after your photo stop. This is good for a maximum of four guests, along with your heli pilot.
Note that this is wheelchair accessible
Breakfast with a view of Everest is included
Land at Kalapathar for photos
See Mt Everest in all its glory from a helicopter
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
About Meeting And Pickup
Start timeOpening hours
- 11/12/2019 - 12/24/2023
Monday - Sunday : 06:15 AM - 10:15 AM
We pick up from any hotel inside Kathmandu
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Kathmandu | Nepal | Southern Asia