Everest Scenic Helicopter Flight With Multiple Landing
Everest Scenic Helicopter Flight With Multiple Landing, tour from €1118.02 - this is your unique opportunity to have an unforgettable helicopter flight experience and explore Mt. Everest, Nepal, Southern Asia
- Safety measures
- 4 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Offered in: English
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Helicopter Tour in Nepal is a pleasurable and exciting activity. Those who cannot go for weeks long trekking in the Himalayas and have an altitude sickness, they can easily fulfil their dream and experience the essence of trekking via sharing helicopter tour in Nepal.
– Kathmandu to Lukla about 50 minutes landing for 20 minutes
– Lukla to Pheriche about 25 min landing for 20 minutes, Shuttle from Pheriche to Kalapatthar landing twice
– Pheriche to Everest View Hotel landing time about 1 hour and then fly to Lukla
– Lukla to Kathmandu
(Total Time About 4 hours to complete this trip)
Note:- We can do this Helicopter Tour all over the year, however, the weather can be unfavorable sometime. In case if the weather doesn't favor us, you will get a full refund or rescheduled the next day.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Infants must sit on laps
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
About Meeting And Pickup
We pick all our clients from their respective Hotels.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Helicopter tours nearby : Mt. Everest | Nepal | Southern Asia