Private Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour from Kathmandu
Private Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour from Kathmandu, tour from €2287.99 - it's the one-of-a-kind chance to have an incredible helicopter trip while discovering Mt. Everest, Nepal, Southern Asia
- Safety measures
- 4 to 5 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Everest base camp helicopter tour will kick off from Kathmandu airport. From Kathmandu airport flight takes about 40 to 45 minutes to Lukla. About 10 to 12 minutes there will be a short break in Lukla. Then after to reach Base camp and Kalapathhar it may take about 50 minutes including landing time. Miraculous views of mountain peaks and villages can be experienced from the flight. First, you will land at Everest base camp then you will be taken to Kalapathar from where the best views of panorama can be witnessed. Then there you will have breakfast in Everest view hotel for 1hr and return back to Kathmandu.
1. Kathmandu to Lukla Airport: 45-minute ride (fueling time is 10-15 minutes)
2. Lukla to Kala Patthar: 25 minutes (landing time is 20-30 minutes)
3. Kala Patthar to Syangboche (Everest View Hotel): 12 minutes (landing time is 60 minutes for breakfast)
4. Syangboche to Lukla to Kathmandu: 1 hour 20 minutes
About Meeting And Pickup
We pick up from any hotel in Kathmandu.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Helicopter tours nearby : Mt. Everest | Nepal | Southern Asia