Everest Base Camp Landing by Helicopter Day Tour from Katmandu With Breakfast
Everest Base Camp Landing by Helicopter Day Tour from Katmandu With Breakfast, tour from €1290.02 - this is your unique opportunity to have an unforgettable helicopter flight experience and explore Kathmandu, Nepal, Southern Asia
- Safety measures
- 3 to 4 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Everest Base Camp Landing by Helicopter Day Tour from Katmandu with Breakfast is an unforgettable journey to the world’s tallest mountain Mount Everest gratified by the amazing mountain vistas that repeatedly tell you the incredible tales of nature. Perfect for travelers who are time-bound and can’t engage themselves in the long hiking journey of weeks, EBC Camp Heli Tour is one of the best options to embrace the ultimate beauty of the Everest Region.
Major Highlights Everest Base Camp Landing by Helicopter
• Gorgeous flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
• Interaction with the Sherpas
• Exploring the ancient monasteries of the Himalayan Region
• Incredible Khumbu Glacier
• 360 degrees mountain vistas of the Himalayas
• Aerial view of the grasslands, settlements, and nature
• Breakfast looking at the view of the Everest
About Meeting And Pickup
we pick up from Hotels inside the city area in Kathmandu. If you live far can meet at kathmandu domestic airport.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Helicopter tours nearby : Kathmandu | Nepal | Southern Asia