Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour From Pokhara (ABC Heli Tour)
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour From Pokhara (ABC Heli Tour), tour from €382.23 - this is a unique opportunity with an unforgettable helicopter flight experience to explore Nepal, Pokhara, Southern Asia
- Safety measures
- 2 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Pokhara, Nepal
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is best way to explore the whole range of Himalayan. This scenic flight also includes a short stop in the base camp itself, where you’ll enjoy a cup of coffee and the amazing views over the mountains before returning to Pokhara. ABC Heli Tour is the Perfect for those short on time, this helicopter trip is a great way to experience the majesty of the mountains.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
About Meeting And Pickup
We can pick up from Hotel to Airport.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Nepal | Pokhara | Southern Asia