Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Safety measures
- 3 to 30 minutes (approx.)
- Pickup offered
- Offered in: English
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: काठमाडौँ, Nepal
Travelers should book this trip because travelers get the opportunity to overview earth’s tallest pillar Mt. Everest 8,848m including more than 300 snow-capped peaks, snow land of Sherpa from the Helicopter ride.
Helicopter Tour in Everest is the planet’s most exquisite tour without a deny. Our Everest Helicopter scenic flight tour offer you magnificent bird's-eye views of earth’s tallest pillar Mt. Everest including more than 300 snow-capped peaks, lakes, rivers, Sherpa villages, and an experience you will never forget. Our 3hr 30min helicopter tour commences from KTM City airport location of the heliport, ride to Base Camp of Mount Everest through KTM city, Lukla, Bhote Koshi River, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorakshep, Kala Pattar. After receiving a good photo, we back to Shyangboche and receive breakfast at Everest Excellent View hotel and in the end return to KTM.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Tribhuvan International Airport
Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Kathmandu | Nepal | Southern Asia