Everest Base Camp (EBC) Helicopter Tour with Landing
Everest Base Camp (EBC) Helicopter Tour with Landing, tour from €1218.35 - this is your unique opportunity with an experience a memorable helicopter journey while discovering Kathmandu, Nepal, Southern Asia
- Safety measures
- 6 to 7 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
– Scenic Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Mt. Everest base camp with panoramic views of Himalaya
– View of the green alpine forest of rhododendron, pine trees to an arctic zone of ice and glaciers.
– Outstanding views in the comfort of a chopper with a closer view of Everest and others peaks.
– Helicopter stops at Kalapatthar/Gorakshep facing a close view of Everest with time for photos & videos.
– Helicopter stops at Everest view hotel for Breakfast & views
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
About Meeting And Pickup
You could give us your hotel (pickup) location & contact number we will give you pick-up time in advance.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
Helicopter tours nearby : Kathmandu | Nepal | Southern Asia