Private Everest Base Camp Helicopter with landing and Tengboche Monastry Visit
Private Everest Base Camp Helicopter with landing and Tengboche Monastry Visit, tour from €2387.98 - this is a unique opportunity with an unforgettable helicopter flight experience to explore Mt. Everest, Nepal, Southern Asia
- Safety measures
- 3 to 4 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Discover the Himalayas by helicopter on a private 4-hour tour from Kathmandu. Complimentary land and air transportation from your hotel allows you to visit the Everest Base Camp and return to Kathmandu in time for lunch. Enjoy views of the mountains from your guaranteed window seat on the helicopter to Lulka Airport. Reach 17,700 feet (5,400 m) by helicopter, then explore Base Camp for an hour.
Enjoy the exclusivity of a private helicopter ride
Relax in round-trip transportation from Kathmandu
Enjoy a guaranteed window seat during the flight
Reach Base Camp without breaking a sweat
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
guide service is optional
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
We pick up from Hotels inside the city area in Kathmandu.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Mt. Everest | Nepal | Southern Asia